Now that I’m getting uber big and don’t have much energy, I’ve been looking forward to watching more tv. Hubby and I have never been glued to the tv, but we have several shows we do enjoy keeping up with. Since we have a DVR we can watch our shows any time. We’re usually behind, since we don’t keep to a tv schedule “We must be watching at this time!” but I’m ok with that!
Some of our favorite shows have already started back up, and in a few days some more will be starting! I’m honestly EXCITED for it! I have football, my shows, and a comfy recliner! I CAN get through these last 10 weeks of pregnancy!
So here’s a list of our favorite shows that are currently on. We record a few others, but those are just extra credit. What’s on your tv watching schedule? These are our must see tv list
- Dexter – New season starts Oct 2nd on Showtime. How can you NOT like a blood spatter analyst serial killing good guy???
- Homeland – Premiers Oct 2nd on Showtime
- Sons of Anarchy – already started on FX
- The Office – already started on NBC
- The Biggest Loser – already started on Fox
- Bones (will start in November) on Fox
- American Horror Story – Premiers Oct 5th on FX
- Family Guy – New season starts Oct 2nd on Fox. This is the only cartoon I’m interested in watching, hubby get cartoon duty when the lil one gets here!